- In order to provide exceptional care, we need exceptional people.
- Do you have a Passion for Excellence and Respect for choice for the people you care for.
- Do you have a desire to pursue self-improvement and professional development.
- Are you a “people person” and have the ability to nurture close relationships with service users and other work Colleagues
If you have answered yes to the above, then you are the one we are looking for.We are looking for experienced Healthcare Support Workers to join our growing team. We provide Healthcare Support Workers to Domicillary Care Placements as well as Community Placements. We pride ourselves of the ability to maintain staff and client wellbeing through a dedicated team of professionals ensuring that we are a safe and effective service.
Requirements for the role:
To successfully apply for this position and be eligible for this postion, you will need to confirm the following for us :
- your are eligible to work in the UK
- You are over the age of 18 years
- You are eligible to drive and own a car
Other Requirements for the role:
- Preferrably at least 6 months experience within a relevant setting ie. Community Care, Domicilliary Care, or Nursing/Residential Home.
- People who are new to care are welcome as full training will be provided
- You are able to demonstrate excellence in care and a full understanding of your role.
- Have a full driving licence and have access to a vehicle/motorbike
- Preferably are NVQ 2 (or equivalent) qualified
In return we offer:
- A highly competitive pay rate
- Full and Part time flexible hours
- Holiday Pay
- Training and ongoing Personal Development
- Paid time between calls
- Paid Mileage
- 'Out of Hours' Support
- Assured support from both Olive Leaf Management and experienced Healthcare Assistants